I don’t want to feel this way. I don’t want to feel caught between the good feelings I have about this sacred season and the tremendous pressure to give, give, give. It’s not that I mind giving, but I can do without the stuff.
Here are the things that I most love to give—and to get:
- Crystal Clear Communication
- Heart open and listening
- Regard and Respect for self and others
- Insight and inspiration to guide and light the way
- Service to others who need a helping hand
- Time for each other free of bleeps and blips and blaring media
- Messages of hope and joy and vision and play
- A special tone of voice, the sound of love itself
- Spirit of love and peace for all the creatures of earth—including humans
Instead of ranting further, I think I’ll just stop here. It is my deepest hope that my Christmas list for you is filled to overflowing. May you have love and peace and blessings all around you during this special holiday season.
JamieShare on Facebook